Mac WWSM download

So I guess I'm in the worst possible situation. I'm going to be without a permanent address for several weeks, so no Amazon. I'm not going to complain or otherwise be a pain, I understand that it can take some time to convert Football Manager into Worldwide Soccer Manager and to create a digital download, so I'm willing to be patient. It's been a struggle for the past few years but I have no doubt that everyone at SI has always done everything possible to get it going.

So really, what I want to know is, when will it be possible to download WWSM for the Mac? Furthermore, when will the patch be available for that version? I'm not expecting miracles, I just want to have a vague idea so I know when to check on it.

Thanks.

So there's no WWSM for Mac? Will FM for Mac be available for people in North America? Will it be twice the price as we're buying in sterling?

WWSM is available for Mac... You can still buy the boxed version, its just that Steam doesn't work on Mac & the other download option isn't available yet.

Archived