illegal game

Theres a link to a torrent download for fm09,i thought all this stupid technology stuff was supposed to stop all that? i no 3 people who have this game for free now,if play lets me cancel my order i may as well follow them,seeing as its hard to set uo the game LEGALLY

Yes, Bye :)

BTW, i don't personally play the game illegally, brought my copy from Game today :D .. but my friend's dad copied the game, onto a seperate disk so that he could play it on his laptop. Would this be considered playing the game illegally or...?

I don't think he was aware you can install it up to 5 times anyway. Silly Sod

Yes, Bye :)

BTW, i don't personally play the game illegally, brought my copy from Game today :D .. but my friend's dad copied the game, onto a seperate disk so that he could play it on his laptop. Would this be considered playing the game illegally or...?

I don't think he was aware you can install it up to 5 times anyway. Silly Sod

Yes, as it is Piracy

Couple of points here:

1) krislewis8 - if you know of a torrent link, please send it to piracy @ sigames.com

2) krislewis8 - good luck playing the cracked game, with no holiday mode, problems with keeping your managerial contract, etc. :thup:

3) saulty2805 - of course that's piracy ffs! :D You can make a backup (subject to the EULA) but only for a backup - you can't share it of course!

4) and yeah, piracy is bad, so don't do it. And don't mention that you're contemplating doing it either!

Archived