Club Information Screen Crash

saRp

the game crashes every time I try to view the club information screen...I lost progress for te second time now (new staff, shortlists, training schedules, so really, ouch!!) and yeah maybe you'll tell me to save it every now and then but come on, I mean did none of those testers ever wondered about the club information screen?????????????

even the sandwich in the public trash can would have less bugs on it.

the game crashes every time I try to view the club information screen...I lost progress for te second time now (new staff, shortlists, training schedules, so really, ouch!!) and yeah maybe you'll tell me to save it every now and then but come on, I mean did none of those testers ever wondered about the club information screen?????????????

even the sandwich in the public trash can would have less bugs on it.

I had the same problem too. To fix it i went to preferences-display & sound options and changed the setting to 'windowed' mode from default. Haven't had any problems since. Hope that helps.

I had the same problem too. To fix it i went to preferences-display & sound options and changed the setting to 'windowed' mode from default. Haven't had any problems since. Hope that helps.

oh thank you so very much...I'll definitely do it cause it ruins the whole thing...

but it still means that we cant play the game full screen, lol.

he has installed the patch it doesnt fix it. are you actually going to give us some helpfull advice or keep ignoring us?

What you want him to do? Wave his magic wand and fix your problem? Want a grilled cheese sandwich too?

The SI d00ds can't reply to all of you and can't nurse you like babies all the time. They are aware of these problems and are working to fix them. He can't do anything about it, so yes he "ignores" you. The initial fix to this problem was appearantly installing the patch. If that didn't work, then the problem is somewhere else and he can't help you. Windowed mode worked and that should surely make you shut up until it's fixed in a patch somewhere in the future.

Brat.

Archived