Strikers

Can't seem to get my strikers to score at all for some reason. i am with Celtic and Mcdonald and Jan should be scoring hundreds, but they are churning out 5 and 6s every game any way to get them to score. Btw i even loanes in Zigic and he struggled so any help would be appreciated.

Can't seem to get my strikers to score at all for some reason. i am with Celtic and Mcdonald and Jan should be scoring hundreds, but they are churning out 5 and 6s every game any way to get them to score. Btw i even loanes in Zigic and he struggled so any help would be appreciated.

Ive been playing with the 3d and having the same problem, my strikers ratings steadily decrease only too shoot up 2-2.5 points if they score then steadily decrease again. My main striker 10 games 6 goals 2 assists has no man of the match awards and an Avg rating of 6.3. I might try the 2d to see if it is a bug on the 3d.

Ive been playing with the 3d and having the same problem, my strikers ratings steadily decrease only too shoot up 2-2.5 points if they score then steadily decrease again. My main striker 10 games 6 goals 2 assists has no man of the match awards and an Avg rating of 6.3. I might try the 2d to see if it is a bug on the 3d.

The only effective way to stop it is to play it in commentary only unfortuantly, owen had 2 goals in jan on mine switch to commentary only and he scored 10 in the last 18 games compared to 2 in the first 20, similar results with martins

Archived