Full or no detail in FM09 - any difference?

Hi.

I was wondering what, if any, the differences are here. I saw another thread where it "seems" that FM09 doesn`t use reputation alone anymore to fake results in other leagues with no details. Can anyone from SI confirm this?

And if this is true, what the difference is? Does it slow the processing done much (I have around 20 leagues running)

What's the difference? It is what it is. So with your 20 leagues change the detail levels until you find it runs at a speed acceptable for you. 'Slowing the proceesing down' is purely subjective and depends on expectations and the specs you have.

If you want to get an idea watch the processing screen and the speed with which the fixture results scroll through. If you really are that desperate to know the difference then it's not that hard to get a rough estimate. Save a game on a day when you are not playing but there are a bunch of other fixtures from your active leagues, set all other competitions to none to get X full detail fixtures and Y no detail fixtures. Reload and set a second competition to full to get W full detail fixtures and Z no detail fixtures. That will give you a very rough estimate of how long it take to process 1 full detail fixture and 1 no detail fixture.

Archived