FMM for 8.02

BaconMan123

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BaconMan123:

lol i'm ashamed odf my self that i can't play without cheating </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should be ashamed of yourself!!! icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alfynandrew1:

The current version works on 8.0.2, at least it does for me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What fmm version are you using?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alfynandrew1:

The current version works on 8.0.2, at least it does for me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I call BS. FMM 2.22 and 2.23 do not work with the latest patch. You get a version mismatch error.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eXistenZ:

What is the difference between "jpee" and FMM?

(and anyone knows when it will be released?) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is no difference between Jpee and FMM.

Jpee is the developer of FMM.

And when it will be released? No one knows, but only Jpee. We all have to have a bit patience and wait. And before you know it, it has been relaesed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BREAL:

There is no difference between Jpee and FMM.

Jpee is the developer of FMM.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok thanks. Still it can't be too lang, how much do you have to change tot that thing to let it work for another version

Let's just say, a lot. But hey, in the meantime we can try out the new patch! And I must say, I'm in my third season with Man Utd and the 7 subs in stead of 5 is a delight! Keeps me from having to put two of my stars of the field and of the couch icon_wink.gif.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Joop:

Let's just say, a lot. But hey, in the meantime we can try out the new patch! And I must say, I'm in my third season with Man Utd and the 7 subs in stead of 5 is a delight! Keeps me from having to put two of my stars of the field and of the couch icon_wink.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah but i want to start a new game and Kaká's stats are terribly underrated, and the pre-game editor doesn't fixes it, so i'll have to wait for the FMM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joe bryant:

how the hell am i going to cheat...sorry "edit" my way to the top! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The trick is, to do your editing before you upgrade icon_razz.gif

Archived