The 2nd half from hell?

Ok I started a new game as Ipswich,managed to get a few good player's in and pre-season went really good,so off too the 1st game with high hopes,I am away to Sheffield and looks like it could be a decent game to test myself.....

The 1st half ends and we have played really well and lead 1-0,it's all looking good.

Then came the 2nd half...

47th min central defender sent off(I play a 3-1-3-1-2 formation)I take off a striker and replace with another central defender.

53rd min defensive midfielder injured,I replace him.

55th min penalty to Sheffield...1-1

60th min injury to midfielder,I replace him.

65th min injury to midfielder,cant do replacement so change formation alittle to cover.

71st penalty to Sheffield,2-1

78th min injury to defender,things looking very bleak now,try my best to cover.

87th min injury he can continue but he is at something like 40%

I get beat 2-1 and the feedback I get from the fans is they are dissapointed as the draw was withing grasp!

Seems alittle harsh and have yet to watch a game where things turn this bad.

Ohh yeah I have been around the fm games enough to see this sort of thing but having lost the players and it was penalties I lost the goals on I thought the fans feedback was a bit unfair,I wont even go into the fact I have lost a couple of my best players for a couple of months....goto love this sort of game for the 1st game of the season.....maybe I can change my prediction of promotion to escape relegation now :)

Archived