Who do the players on the game itself support? Come see:

I thought of a thread, from FMH09, what players' favourite clubs are listed? See? So for the obvious ones; fine, but for the less obvious ones; great!

Reason being I saw something that I thought would make Mr. Adtranz smile for sure.

Possibly list like this for ease: I start off with......................

1- Madjid Bougherra - DC - Rangers - CREWE ALEXANDRA

Crazy! i looked in history he went on loan there for a season, and according to FMH09 fell in love with Crewe. Is it the women I wonder...? Hmmn... My only Crewe experience was a train change / cancellation and having to wait 2 hours for a replacement coach only as far up to Manchester. For sure, I take 2 week holiday there next summer, thanks Madjid.

Aaron Ramsey- MC- Arsenal- Cardiff City

Abou Diaby- MC- Arsenal- Red Star FC 93

Jose Baxter- AM/F RC- Everton- Everton :D

Marouane Fellaini- DMC- Everton- RAEC Mons :thdn::(

lol gutted at fellaini and how did i know you would bring him up lmao

Ben Foster GK Man.Utd - Watford

Rio Ferdinand - West Ham

Nemanja Vidic - Red Star Belgrade

Cristiano Ronaldo - Maritimo?? Thats strange considering he played for Sporting

Michael Carrick - Newcastle (home town club)

Wayne Rooney - Everton

Edwin Van Der Sar - Ajax

Anderson - Porto

Carlos Tevez - West ham (thought it would be Boca)

Nani - Sporting Lisbon

Owen Hargreaves - Bayern Munich

Patrice Evra - Monaco

And all the rest of the players that have came through the ranks at Man.Utd surprisingly have Man.Utd

I thought of a thread, from FMH09, what players' favourite clubs are listed? See? So for the obvious ones; fine, but for the less obvious ones; great!

Reason being I saw something that I thought would make Mr. Adtranz smile for sure.

Possibly list like this for ease: I start off with......................

1- Madjid Bougherra - DC - Rangers - CREWE ALEXANDRA

Crazy! i looked in history he went on loan there for a season, and according to FMH09 fell in love with Crewe. Is it the women I wonder...? Hmmn... My only Crewe experience was a train change / cancellation and having to wait 2 hours for a replacement coach only as far up to Manchester. For sure, I take 2 week holiday there next summer, thanks Madjid.

Ahh good old Madjid Bougherra, he was the first player we got using an agent. I don't live in Crewe and apart from the railway station and young Vicky Pollards it really is a great place to visit BJ (tongue in cheek!) Dario back in charge now so watch us climb up league 1!

Ahh good old Madjid Bougherra, he was the first player we got using an agent. I don't live in Crewe and apart from the railway station and young Vicky Pollards it really is a great place to visit BJ (tongue in cheek!) Dario back in charge now so watch us climb up league 1!

What , Crewe did not previously use agents to bring in new players? That is rare if unheard of much in football, credit to them. I heard on Radio though Dario is there only to oversee next appointment. I don;t think there are many that can step in there and bypass his legacy.

The Rangers fan at my workplace is not a Bougherra fan though... cant say Ive seen him play myself.

Archived