FM09 Windowed Mode

Try this:

1. Right click on the FM09 icon on your desktop & click properties.

2. In the target field, add "-windowed -small_screen" at the end of the target, with a space between the target & "-windowed -small_screen" & obviously no quotation marks.

3. Click ok & you should be able to play in windowed mode next time you run FM09 :thup:

--------------------

This is how you do it with a Windows PC.

Also, you should probably have FM09 off when doing this.

If you recieve an error message when opening FM09 after trying this, you should probably delete the bit of the target that I told you to add on & go back to full screen mode.

Try this:

2. In the target field, add "-windowed -small_screen" at the end of the target, with a space between the target & "-windowed -small_screen" & obviously no quotation marks.

3. Click ok & you should be able to play in windowed mode next time you run FM09 :thup:

--------------------

If you recieve an error message when opening FM09 after trying this, you should probably delete the bit of the target that I told you to add on & go back to full screen mode.

I said it several times, if I use this, the game crashes. So I can't play FM windowed.

Nobody of SI gives any answer...

Try this:

--------------------

i keep getting the error thing, any other way to paly fm in windowed mode.

Archived