Mac download version

thats the million dollar question now isnt it. there are like no ETA for anything it seems

yeah, i hate companies for doing things like that.. I MEAN if they dont know themselves then TELL US... SAY , HEY WE DONT KNOW but WE WILL LET YOU KNOW... THERE IS NO WORD AT ALL.. A LOT OF GAMING COMPANIES are doing the same thing lately, that's very UNPROFESSIONAL BUSINESS.. SOCOM CONFRONTATION was the same.. NO ANSWERS , NO UPDATES , NOTHING...

I think you mean Steam if so I don't think that works on Mac therefore I didn't think they were going to have it available for download... I prefer the CD anyway!

STEAM is only for PC..

I don't think it will happen, SI have shown themselves to be terrible at supporting Mac.

See the waiting for Mac patch thread.

WELL I WAS TOLD BY MATT FROM SI that the MAC DOWNLOADABLE VERSION WILL BE HERE SINCE WE HAD THAT OPTION with previous VERSIONS...

Miles said that it would be weeks after official release but they don't know yet.. look up my thread "Miles, please!!" lol

WOW that's unacceptable... I HOPE YOU ARE WRONG ... lol , but since there is NO UPDATES about it I THINK i`ll just go with the CD , although i would really like to have the whole game on my HD since i dont want to overwork the CD READER i need it for more PROFESSIONAL work i do...

Archived