GK Loan List Bug

I seem to have found a bug where the only players listed for loan are Goalkeepers! Before anyway says it, no, I'm not filtering for Goalkeepers, and I'm not listing players by position so that I only see Goalies at the top of the list!

First spotted it in the first season in January. I'm managing Palace (started at Citeh but got sacked!) and am playing with default settings - i.e. 4 leagues selected, England being the main one. Got Fabianski on loan and realised that actually all 4 pages of loan players were goalies! Just started the second season and again all 4 pages of players listed for loan are goalies (with the exception of one defensive midfielder who plays for Grimsby and is worth 1K!!). I'm not listing by 'Interested' players, that is, I'm looking at everyone listed for loan in the game.

Pretty big bug I'd say! Anyone else experienced it? At a guess I'd say it's to do with the reduced national databases when you're running multiple leagues... Perhaps because the game removes a lot of the good up-and-coming players there are few listed for loan. Why they're all goalies I don't know!

I think it's more to do with the fact that as you only have one goalkeeper, you would only use 1 or 2 replacements in a season, so all the young keepers are shifted on loan as it's almost unheard of for a 4th choice keeper to get o the bench, nevermind play.

Archived