Board takeover

Second season with Liverpool.

Came fourth in my first season.

In Oct of the second season there is a board takeover. The soon to be owners have announced that they will appiont another guy once they complete the takeover.

Does this mean I am fired? I still control the team. Is there any way to prevent me been sacked.? In the last monthly board update the old board said I was doing a good job.

In real life I don't think the new owners sack the current manager immediatly. In all the Premiership takeovers the manager has been given at least a year.

Second season with Liverpool.

Came fourth in my first season.

In Oct of the second season there is a board takeover. The soon to be owners have announced that they will appiont another guy once they complete the takeover.

Does this mean I am fired? I still control the team. Is there any way to prevent me been sacked.? In the last monthly board update the old board said I was doing a good job.

In real life I don't think the new owners sack the current manager immediatly. In all the Premiership takeovers the manager has been given at least a year.

How about Alan Pardew getting sacked by West Ham after Icelandic takeover? That sacking was immediatly

even inter is in the situation of a board takeover during the first season...after the takeover was completed, the new owner said to me that he wants to appoint my assitant manager(giuseppe baresi)as coach, but he will leave me a month to proove what i can...anyway...he did not sack me, cause i was 1st in the league(no defeats)and managed to beat real madrid in the quarters of CL, so he had no reasons to sack me...if anyone has a takeover, be sure to make the best you can to make the club have straight wins, cause than the owner will have no reason to sack you ;)

even inter is in the situation of a board takeover during the first season...after the takeover was completed, the new owner said to me that he wants to appoint my assitant manager(giuseppe baresi)as coach, but he will leave me a month to proove what i can...anyway...he did not sack me, cause i was 1st in the league(no defeats)and managed to beat real madrid in the quarters of CL, so he had no reasons to sack me...if anyone has a takeover, be sure to make the best you can to make the club have straight wins, cause than the owner will have no reason to sack you ;)

Lol isn't that the aim of the game anyway!

excat same was going happen to me (inter) except the takeover fell through as the buying party did prove they had the cash LOL, although i did get a message form the buyer saying that they were going appoint my assitant manager to replace me

• 2 weeks later...

A few seasons later and many failed takeover attempts by the guy who would sack me, the club was finally taken over by a completely new person. He not only let me keep my job but he has also given me loads and loads of tansfer money. Its the most transfer money I ever had in FM without cheating. It's brilliant.

Archived