WWSM Data editor unusable

OK, so the WWSM Data Editor (that was always named FM Data Editor anyway) that I downloaded from Steam never worked. It always gave me the same error about configuration and asked me to re-install (which I never figured out on Steam).

Today I tried having Steam run a process intended to verify the integrity of the WWSM files, and now even my FM Data Editor is gone.

Do I take this up with SI or with Steam? I don't think I am the only one dealing with major issues concerning the WWSM Data Editor. Somebody sort this out, yeah?

Hey there, wacokid, sorry but SI does not really care about WWSM, and they have no real communication with Steam so they cannot help you with any trouble you might have with their chosen providers.

Why don't you just enjoy the game anyway? It's not like you *really* need a data editor just because your favorite team has 4 goalkeeper coaches upon startup.

Oh, thanks for the reply. Glad somebody is listening.

I would love to enjoy the game, but as of this morning, Steam will not open WWSM at all. Contacting them does no good, as they don't answer their customers either. I guess the joke's on me. I should have just ordered a boxed copy, so I would not have to deal with Steam. Oh wait... nevermind.

sigh...

Archived