Instalation problem on MacOSX 10.4.11

Hi everybody.

I have a big problem with this new FM2009.

When I start the Launch Installer on my Macbook (2006) with OSX 10.4.11, it stops automaticaly and suddenly.

So I can't install the game, the installer don't work.

I try to install the game on a other Macbook (New alu with Leopard) and it works very well.

So it's a problem with my machine... I don't understand because I never had problem like that before, with other programs or previous version of FM...

Do you have a idea to resolve this ******g problem ?

Please help. :( Thank you and sorry for my english.

I think I remember a similar problem with another application. It did work when I started the programm with right click, open packet and than double clicking on the terminal installer app.

Have you downloaded the game from "steam" ?

Because I am experiencing a similar kind of problem with the same computer you got. I use the steam program with crossover and after I downloaded the game I couldn't manage to launch it at all.

No I have it on dvd.

And it works on the others macbook with léopard.

I know it works on Tiger but I want to know what's the problems with my machine.

I think I remember a similar problem with another application. It did work when I started the programm with right click, open packet and than double clicking on the terminal installer app.

I try but in the Terminal nothing happen. I dont know what to write :confused:

You don't have to start the terminal. There should be a file in the fm package called something like FM2009 installer/setup with the look of a terminal application. Double click on that.

Okay, another try. Did you have the FM2009 demo installed? If yes, delete it. Or better click on uninstall the demo.

After removing the demo restart your mac and try to install FM2009 again.

You may also restart with OSX dvd and run repair permissions.

Open your window. Throw it out. Close your window.

:)

I don´t know what it could be. You can try to copy the content from your dvd to your harddisk and trying the setup from the harddisk.

• 2 months later...

Archived