Reducing injuries without the patch?

The 9.0 version is running perfectly for me, and I don't wanna ruin it with the patch (some people have said that the performance is worse after patching).

What should I set the indivdual 'injury' rating to in the editor for my players to reduce the injuries?

Will this even work?

I'd really, really, really recommend you patch tbh - there are so many bug fixes that it's well worth it. I've not really noticed any performance hit.

Failing that - get multiple good physios, build up slowly in pre-season (time between games, plenty of games, sub players at half time), go easy on the training early on, pray...

Oh, and download the patch :D

Injury proneness should be set at 1 for best effect.

Why don't you install the patch and if it doesn't run well, then just re-install FM. If you do that though, be sure to make a backup of your 9.0.0 save and don't save over it with the new patch.

The only effective way of reducing the injuries is patching up.

Even if it does lower your performance (which it shouldn't - in the majority of cases it improves performance) you can uninstall the game and resintall, keeping your licenses and save game (just make sure to backup your 9.0 save as if you save over it in 9.1 it won't load if you do revert to 9.0).

Oh, I don't know if I should. I have got the game running like a dream, and after the authentication problems, I don't want to push my luck!

I have no troublesome bugs at the mo, and I have it set up exactly as I want it. It is just the injuries that I need to reduce tbh.

Archived