Fm 09 / wwsm 09

-Fx-

I'm sure this has been said plenty of times

but you guys are killing me

I have bought every game since CM2, its a religion for me now. I moved to the USA 2 years ago. Now you torture me by making me wait 4 and a half days...

Whats making things worse is steam had the release down for midnight on the 18th, so i wait up ready to play. Then it didnt unlock, and still hasnt. Only through browsing the forums have i found unofficial word that im gonna get my game at long last at 12pm, only 12 hours later than i was originally promised.

Also i think i read somewhere last night that Amazon.com has exclusive rights to the boxed copies of FM 09 here. So i went with steam because i didnt fancy waiting for the delivery of the game, the 4 and a half days since it came out in the uk has been torture enough. Otherwise i would have gone to gamestop. Thats not because i don't like steam, i actually own a lot of games on steam, but simply so that i can play it on my mac...

Next year can you consider a global release date?? In this day and age it's how everything should be done

Archived