fmh 09 update team - Sign up!!

As the database on the new game is so much larger this year i am going to enlist some trusted users with helping me with it. If you want to join the team you must be able to keep you part up to date as possible. the parts are:

England - Crickie

Scotland

Italy

France

Holland

Spain - lukaboi

Stats and up and coming players - ridley99

If anybody can help then this would be great. The people i was going to ask to help are b10, cota, lukaboi, lsd as these are the regulars but everyone else is welcome to join if you are commited to the cause

Daniel

well dec was supposed to do it but i never see him on here anymore so i just thought id do it again.

the new database is going to be a nightmare becuase everything you edit depends which nations you are using. For example on english only matt spring is on loan to sheff united from luton and on the english + extra nations he is at luton only. If you edit him to be on sheff united on the english + databases then on the english only he is a free agent!!! If you understood all of that!!!

If you do the updates as normal it won't be confusing it will just depend on what leagues you load so If you were to add new players, I would add players who aren't on the game at all.

If this is still going on, I'd love to do spain :)

If you do the updates as normal it won't be confusing it will just depend on what leagues you load so If you were to add new players, I would add players who aren't on the game at all.

If this is still going on, I'd love to do spain :)

Im still doing them. You are spain then. You said about adding players but it depends what leagues you chose. for example if you use only england fabio and rafeal are on man utd. If you use england as main and have other leagues then they arent on. But if i add them so you can have them on england + other leagues then on enlgand only they would be on twice so it wont work.

Archived