Why is Torres so poor?

As a Liverpool fan i always play them first and FMH09 is no exception - i'm glad they've fixed the Kuyt glitch that led to him scoring 30 goals a season and being a wonder striker in 08 (I kept having to sell him abroad to keep some semblance of realism) However in 09 Torres is awful. I've played 2 seasons - 1st one he scored 5 goals in 27 games at an av. rating of 7.03 and second season he's got 2 goals from 19 games so far at 7.01 - this is totally unrealistic - whats going on?

• SI Staff
As a Liverpool fan i always play them first and FMH09 is no exception - i'm glad they've fixed the Kuyt glitch that led to him scoring 30 goals a season and being a wonder striker in 08 (I kept having to sell him abroad to keep some semblance of realism) However in 09 Torres is awful. I've played 2 seasons - 1st one he scored 5 goals in 27 games at an av. rating of 7.03 and second season he's got 2 goals from 19 games so far at 7.01 - this is totally unrealistic - whats going on?

I think he's a very good player and am sure he can do well in the game - but his performances do rely upon the players around him, personally I think he plays best with someone taller and more physical along side him ... but the current Liverpool management disagree and hey they're undoubtably better managers than I am ;)

Try him in the middle of my 433 http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=65629

Archived