Takeover Complete...

I got the same about stoichkov, but i managed to put together some results and kept my job! The new chairman injected 10mill in transfers, but more importantly he upgraded training facilities, expanded the stadium and improved the youth academy so it was "one of the best in the world". Which pays off because the kids coming through under 18's now look fantastic, with one being described as "has the potential to be one of the best players of his generation". Nice

in my newcastle save i got John Hallam, like others i got the bank balance bumped up to 93 mil. but what worries me is that he has now decided that the investment in youth and training has now been scrapped!! apparently it is not as needed as firt thought! well smart...

Sadly I got some guy called Chris Eagle who took over at Newcastle. He injected £11.75m into the club to upgrade the training and youth facilities and then the following summer expanded the stadium by 5,500 seats. I sold several players for big money and to my horror I didn't keep 100% of the fee. I assume Mr. Eagle is still trying to balance the books with his expenditure on the stadium and other things, but I wasn't happy! I hope he'll give me a nice fat wad of cash soon, although to be honest I seem to be doing alright in the transfer market myself as I used most of the money from my own player sales, despite not keeping 100% of the fee.

When he arrived he wanted Stoichkov to take over as well.

Takeover at Newcastle has fallen through a few times on my game. It did originally go through with Llambias who gave me no investment but my game crashed not long after so I lost that along with a couple of good results :( so now am waiting for something to happen.

Archived