What do you do with your outdated FMs?

Well....for sure digital download protect the environment: no CDs, no plastic, no wrap, no shipping card box, no paper wasted for manual......but those, like me, who prefer putting a toll on the environment for various reasons when it comes to software, what do you usually do with your FM games of last seasons once you get the new one?

Collecting, selling it, giving it as a gift, donating, using the CD as a coaster?

Well....for sure digital download protect the environment: no CDs, no plastic, no wrap, no shipping card box, no paper wasted for manual......but those, like me, who prefer putting a toll on the environment for various reasons when it comes to software, what do you usually do with your FM games of last seasons once you get the new one?

Collecting, selling it, giving it as a gift, donating, using the CD as a coaster?

In school and college, I sold them on to a friend for £10.

Now? I keep them. Lost a few over the years, and only have 07 and 08 now (and 09 of course:P)

08 is going off to the other half's uncle in Norway soon to see if he likes the game. IF he does he can buy 09.

On my shelf above my computer I have, sitting there gathering dust, my copies of:-

CM3

CM01/02

CM4

CM03/04

FM05

FM06

FM07

and still being used a lot my copy of FM08.

Sure I've got some of the other CM's knocking around somewhere, don't like to sell my copies of CM and FM, they're kind of sacred :p

On my shelf above my computer I have, sitting there gathering dust, my copies of:-

CM3

CM01/02

CM4

CM03/04

FM05

FM06

FM07

and still being used a lot my copy of FM08.

Sure I've got some of the other CM's knocking around somewhere, don't like to sell my copies of CM and FM, they're kind of sacred :p

Which version is the bes so far? Let me guess, 01/02 or 03/04?

go back and play them and think about the days when you could actually play this game without it crashing

This is nonsense. CM always used to crash. FM09 hasn't crashed on me once. I haven't had any of the FMs ever crash on me.

I have

CM4

FM05

FM06

FM07

FM08

All sitting on a shelf in my wardrobe.

I seem to hoard everything, maybe I plan to have a nostalgic game sometime...

CM99/00

CM01/02

FM07

FM08

FM09 (back in case, doubt will take it out to see daylight again)

All around the computer drawers somewhere, in a mismatch of cases and manuals.

Archived