GoGamer being delayed again?

SiN8

I pre-ordered FM (not WWSM) from GoGamer 2 weeks back, but it won't be delivered until the 17th. Now I check again and it's yet delayed again to the 20th. I'm not sure this is GoGamer's or SI's fault, but the end result is that I"m getting the game a week later than the release date.

Combined with all the problems I've read about activation, SI clearly needs to dedicate more effort to paying customers. It's unbelievable that pirates can enjoy the game on release day without any hassles, while in the meantime, paying customers are being screwed with delays and activation.

I have no problems paying SI for their quality work and I have done so for the past 4 versions, but let me tell you that it's quite tempting to download the game illegally while I'm here enduring delay after delay. While I understand SI's financial motive to combat piracy, it cannot come at the expense of paying customers. The game should have been delivered to my doorstep on the 13th to be activated on the 14th seamlessly.

It's absolutely unacceptable that it's easier to play the game illegally than legally. Why are paying customers being punished?

Archived