Profile Picture's, Anyone Do This ?

This maybe thought as rather sad, i personally think it adds to the experience.

I put one of my suits on and took a picture for my profile on fm. I think it makes it just that little bit better.

My friend as done an action shot one, of him pointing. Quality.

Loving the game so far.

top of the championship with bradford city fc in 2011 :)

i called my manager bill shankly and have put a picture of bill shankly on it, but im 29 on the game and he's about 55 on the picture

Just make out your manager character smokes a lot and suffers from premature ageing. :D

In my case, if I make a manager character, I'll use Fallout 3 to create a character, take a screenshot, size it down and load it into FM09.

(When the postman delivers FM09, that is. Should've arrived today but didn't.)

Ha! You sad people.

I used a photo of myself, cut out my head and pasted it onto a random photo of a guy sitting in a suit. Okay, that makes me just as bad :D

My previous random holiday photo just wasnt providing me with the appearance of authority I so craved. I'm managing QPR so I needed to keep up with Flavio and the Italian mob.

Might have a look around the charity shops to see if I can find a sheepskin coat I can wear for my photograph. Could even add a fedora hat and go for the Malcolm Allinson look.

LOL Showing your age aren't we? :D

If you go for the suit and a lot of gold rings and chains etc. maybe you could be the next John Bond or Ron Atkinson. ;)

Mine was just a normal photo but I had it cut out to go with the rest of the pictures in the game.

If doing poses like wearing a suit or tracksuit etc. where would you do it?

Outside on a park maybe better as it would look a little more realistic rather than indoors with the piled up ironing next to you.....lol

If you had access to a desk you could have one of you taking a call and trying to look ever so important. :p

Archived