Will the game work properly on this PC spec.?

It's highly unlikely to run on less than 512Mb. If it does, then it won't last long - the amount of memory you have reflects on how large a database you can use and how long the save will last.

Ah I see mate, cheers for the info, guess a trip to the parents house is required if I am wanting to play this then, Cheers mate :thup:

C&P from elsewhere

PC Requirements

Processor:

- XP : 1.4GHz or Faster

- Vista : 2.0GHz or Faster

*Supported Processors: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core, AMD Athlon

Memory:

- XP : 512MB RAM

- Vista : 1GB RAM

Hard Drive Space: 2GB

DVD-Drive: 4x Speed

Video Card: 128MB**

**Supported Chipsets - Nvidia FX 5900 Ultra or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 or greater; Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater.

Earlier cards may only display 2D Match Viewer Mode and are not supported. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported.

Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible

DirectX: Version 9.0c (included)

hey, didnt think it would be wise to start a new thread on this so il post here :) but this will be the first ever version of fm i am buying on PC (all other versions I have bought for psp and 360) so my lack of knowledge on the pc side of things means i need some re assurance that the game will work at a good standard for me. I will like a lot of the leagues available.. the demo seems to work fine with no problems. any responses will be appreciated :thup:

and heres my specs.......AMD Athlon 64 processor 3500+ , 958MB RAM , NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE

Archived