Training - Seeing into the future!

Hey all,

Last night I created my own training schedule in FM2009 and today whilst in work I have left the game to run - god knows how far it will get too - but I have not done in for the game results.

I have done it solely to see what happens in the training dept and to see if (in the long term) my attributes go up as high as I am expecting...including the youth schedules too.

OK...I admit, I am Chelsea, so I have World Class Coaching staff and Physio's, so no doubt that will enhance my results but I shall post back and let you know if it was successful or not....if so...I will post them on here on this thread, for you all to download and try out.

((I will also apply the same training regime on a random 'Coca Cola League 2' team later today, and see what happens there, to see if what is being applied at the top level of football coaching, can work in the lower divisions too!!))

If you wish to specify a team from League 2 (or League 1)...then please feel free to do so and I shall go with the most popular choice!

I have been creating training schedules for years in CM/FM series and I have always had good results...so here is to hoping FM 2009 brings me the same output.

Watch this space!!!

Martyn :)

Yes do it for Coventry! Nice to see I'm not the only Coventry fan irishdean. I've just been promoted with cov to the premiership, crazy i know!

God there are more of us than I thought.

I live in Coventry and for my sins upport Cov. But at the moment I am Leeds on FM2009 as I like the idea of getting a big club like Leeds to experience success again.

Plus they have a very good youth side with a massive ground so able to generate lots of cash.

Got a little question...

You let the game run? You mean go on holiday then?

Cause there's some bug in my game, i can't go on holiday... Whenever i click it i get the status screen & can't go on a holiday... Anyone else got this?

it probably means you are a pirate, but then, maybe not

Archived