just a first thought..

ok I played it a bit.

If you remember I use to play online with a friend of mine (that is 'inopportuno') e we always play into greek league. Ofi creta for me, ergotelis for him.

Game is harder, looking at past years. We fighting each other to do not get relegated, but it seems we can't get rid off.

Even though we know we did something wrong (but I saw lot of people whining about hardness) we still go on trying to get the point.

But some consideration here:

- the 3d doesn't show as many actions as the 2d in old games was. They say the match engine is the same, but the 'playing' ain't so fascinating.

1vs1 is often on our side. Our forwards use to go other ways instead of running straight to the damn gk.

- Players look dumb. Often I see a very good pass from far away, the player run run and then bum. The ball hit him (with maybe 15 in tech, and very good values) and the ball is lost. Or even better the ball is bouncing and you see them hitting the ball with the head and lose it as well.

- crossbar. The game seems to love crossbars and goalposts. In every game my players are able to hit it at least 2 times. wow. I'm gonna call Nike to sub ronaldinho for the advertisment.

- finance. Don't know if this happens only in our league, but it seems that finances are going down down down.. losing 250k per month. We are both down the payment roof (for the players), we use to buy players do not giving out too much awards and stuff.. but after 4-5 months we started out with a good balance and now the red is there.

The game looks fine, there are not huge bugs that doesn't let you play (like registration squad) but I think it has to be tweaked a little more, and the 3d match view has to be improved, a lot.

First of all graphically, is not possible I have to play with a 128mb video card and see a 90's graphic with no terraces, with no public, with no manager in the bench, with players sitting on a place where you can't sit down, with medics without the stretcher, and so on..

thanks for the reading :)

(and sorry if there are some mistakes, english is not my mother tongue)

i think the hitting of crossbars/posts is increased, i hardly hit it in 08, just miss or goal

It was hard to tell if you'd hit the bar or it had been saved using 2D, it probably said in the commentary, but I was watching the match. Perhaps it just seems like there is more in 09 because it's more noticeable.

Archived