Player's attributes not rising?

Nearing the end of my 2nd season with Man utd and my player's attributes seem to be stationary with hardly any increase at all.

Young players i've bought such as Jovetic, Dos Santos, Balotelli & santon have hardly seen their stats moved which I find suprising since they are all working their way to a 5th star rating. I had high hopes for Jonny evans after watching his stats rise in the demo, but after playing 30+ games in the first season and no stat increase, I had to sell him.

The only players I can see with considerable stats are the players with "weaker foots".

Is it just me or is something different?

Im currently using Tugs Training.

Jonny evans is still young and defenders rarely improve much until they get older, remember defenders peak around 31 - 32 . You wont see alot of improvement when hes only 20 .

Try download fmrte and check their CA - im sure they all increased a few points , but you cant expect all to get 10-15 in just one season...

For example , a 20 y o defender who is 140 CA and 160 PA - he will properly get 2 or 3 each year until he reach 30.

Its also depends on the hidden attribute professionalism , determination and how meny games they play during a season.

1. Players comfortable with "Either" foot will have lower visible attributes than other players - but are still highly effective due to being comfortable with both feet. Just remember, he's probably getting at least one of his stars from the "Either" footedness.

2. Young players can progress only so far on U-18 and Reserve action. To push them beyond that level, you need to get them first-team action. (Unfortunately, relying on them TOO much can also stunt their development.)

a. For most quality youngsters at a Man U level side, a loan to the Championship or to the top tier of a second-level European league (e.g., Holland) will be perfect for getting them experience without too much pressure.

b. A second alternative is getting them starts - e.g., League Cup, F.A. Cup, especially versus lower-league opposition. You might also try layering in one, possibly two youths into the first-team squad for matches you really expect to win. I also like to keep about two youngsters on the bench so that I can bring them in to matches with a 2-0, 3-1, or 3-0 lead.

c. Successful tutoring links will help them quite a bit. However, you will only see improvement upon completion of the tutoring. (Same with loans, I think - you usually don't see them realize the gains until they are back at your club for a bit.)

3. Morale is key for young player development. Do everything you can to keep them on Superb morale. This might mean managing your Reserve matches yourself (which also has the benefit of convincing them to adopt you as their Favored Personnel quicker) to ensure that they get playing time and encouraging team-talks.

Archived