problem signing players.

I am currently in my first season as manager of QUB in the northern irish division two, and have been given no transfer funds nd very little wage budget, so i offload all the dead wieght from my team and begin my search for unattached players, so i deciedto have a look at the smaller world nations and find many unattached players that would be perfect to add depth and strength to my team, it is also the 28 august and they still have not been offered any contract by any clubs and no other clubs are interested,and i have looked at thier club history and to be honest many of them have been at clubs of similar stature of QUB and far worse clubs than mine, so what i dont get is with so little time left untill the transfer window closes and no bigger clubs on the horizon, I would think that they would even consider my club as they are being garaunteed games week in week out, and considered key players, even with a non promotion release clause, and to be honest promotion does not look good with my current squad, so even if the players dont like it here they will basically have the option to leave at the end of the season, is there anything i can do to persuade these players?

p.s. i cant even get playrs on loan from the lower leagues of england etc.

Archived