Anyone else having a LOT of penalties against them?

I'm only in September, and I've had three penalties in the same match twice, and conceded penalties in several other matches as well.

Often a replay shows that the foul appears to be well outside the area (but never given as a dodgy penalty)

And for some reason, no matter how many penalty shouts I have, I never seem to get them.

Does anyone else ave this problem?

It's making the game basically impossible. Whether I'm starting a goal down from a penalty in the first minute or losing a lead to late one, it's making it almost impossible to win a game.

Ironically, the only game I've actually won all season was in the League Cup... On penalties.

Wonder what I can do to counterract it then?

It seems that every time the ball comes anywhere near my box, I give away a penalty.

For some reason, in my last match, I had 54% of the posession so I wasn't being over-run, but somehow gave away 22 fouls and only had four in my favour.

Are opposition players really that much better at tackling than mine?

I'm only in September, and I've had three penalties in the same match twice, and conceded penalties in several other matches as well.

Often a replay shows that the foul appears to be well outside the area (but never given as a dodgy penalty)

And for some reason, no matter how many penalty shouts I have, I never seem to get them.

Does anyone else ave this problem?

It's making the game basically impossible. Whether I'm starting a goal down from a penalty in the first minute or losing a lead to late one, it's making it almost impossible to win a game.

Ironically, the only game I've actually won all season was in the League Cup... On penalties.

Well not sure if I have an issue with penalties just yet as I only started playing my game last night. My first game in charge was against Portsmouth in the Community Shield and it went to penalties.....they ended up winning 14-13 on penalties which in my opinion would not have happened....well not THAT many penalties anyway! haha

Is your tackling set to hard?

No. Normal.

Does closing down and tight marking increase the number of fouls?

Shouldn't do, because the way I see closing down, it's restricting space by getting close to the man on the ball, not diving into challenges.

Right, this is silly. That's six penalties against me in the last three games.

All when I was getting on top of the match as well.

I know it's not, but it FEELS like it's using penalties as a way to stop me winning. Every time my tactics look to be creating chances or making inroads, I'll give away a penalty that will be decribed as 'harsh'.

Three penalties in the last three games. One equaliser, one 91st minute winner and one to make it 3-1 when I was all over them looking to make it 2-2.

Seriously, is this game fixed?!!!!!!

I've not won a game over 90 minutes all season and had 13 penalties against me in 15 games.

Surely tactics are meaningless if the opposition are guaranteed a goal a game almost?

I've not got hard tackling on so what the hell is going on?

Well.. i've given up and gone on holiday for three months whilst I go out.

Lets see if the Asst manager can do any better.

But after a seaosn of drawing and losing by just one goal, with no indication of whatis going wrong, and being hamstrung by stupid goals and penalty after penalty every time I look like getting close to a result, I'm getting close to quitting out and starting again/cheating just to have any chance of winning a single match.. After four days, that's a new record.

Generally no, but I've just conceded two in the last game. Fortunately one was missed and I still won.

I always have my central defenders set to easy for tackling, just to make sure we don't concede too many. They still make last ditch challenges when they have to, but only when they have to. The rest of my team is on normal or hard tackling though.

Archived