Please REMOVE the player enquiry system?

I am playing Arsenal. Everyone know there are some very good young players and the nightmare comes. Several very rich Clubs, eg. Man. City and Real Madrid, always send me message requesting for transfer.

I have already rejected all of them and then set the player's Transfer status to "Reject all transfer", but then they changed to send me message asking for the price....how can I deal with these Enquiries message? there are 10 messages (from several clubs) in a week asking several player's price, its really annoying and time wasting.

How can we STOP these junk messages ?

I am playing Arsenal. Everyone know there are some very good young players and the nightmare comes. Several very rich Clubs, eg. Man. City and Real Madrid, always send me message requesting for transfer.

I have already rejected all of them and then set the player's Transfer status to "Reject all transfer", but then they changed to send me message asking for the price....how can I deal with these Enquiries message? there are 10 messages (from several clubs) in a week asking several player's price, its really annoying and time wasting.

How can we STOP these junk messages ?

Hate to say it but no one has asked so far: do you have the patch? It was on the fix list that SI published. If you don't have it it's in the sticky at the top of the forum.

In my opinion you shouldnt be required to answer to transfer requests. I am the manager, and I dont HAVE to answer all the mail I get, right? Sure they can get annoyed with me, and it could affect my relationship with the manager in question, but I should have the option to do it, and that would also be a solution to the problem with repeated offers. Just my 2 cents.

Archived