New PC

I have been thinking of buying a new desktop PC for a while. FM2009 doesnt work on my laptop due to the laptop not being good enough. I am a complete novice when it comes to PC`s. Should I be looking into upgrading my Laptop or purchasing a new desktop? Does anyone have any suggestions?

I have been thinking of buying a new desktop PC for a while. FM2009 doesnt work on my laptop due to the laptop not being good enough. I am a complete novice when it comes to PC`s. Should I be looking into upgrading my Laptop or purchasing a new desktop? Does anyone have any suggestions?

Brand Medion

Bundle Contains PC base unit

Card Reader Yes

Features of Keyboard Wired with multimedia keys

Features of Mouse Wired

Graphics nVidia GeForce 9300GS

Hard Drive Size 1000GB

Hard Drive Type SATA

Memory 3GB

Number of PCI Express Ports 2x

Number of USB Ports 6x USB 2.0

Operating System Windows Vista™ Home Premium

Optical Drive DVD Rewriter

Optical Drive Blu-ray Compatible Yes

Processor Intel Core 2 Quad

Processor Bus 1066MHz

Processor Cache 8MB

Processor Model Number Q6600

Processor Speed 2.4GHz

Product Depth 41 cm

Product Height 37 cm

Product Width 18 cm

Software Load MS Works 9.0 incl MS Office H+S edition trial 60 days/Home Cinema 2007BD Suite/Bero Burning ROM and Recode 2SE

TV Tuner Yes

Wireless Built in No

Would this Desktop be suitable for FM2009?

Would there be anything that I should be looking to have as well. I am not able to build my own PC and as such need to buy it off the shelf. I only really play FM and general stuff like internet usage and word processing. I dont want to buy the system and find it needs new graphics or something?

Only other thing to be aware of is that if u go to wireless internnet at some stage it doesn't appear to have a wireless card in it so you would need to install one yourself from the looks of those specs.

Only other thing to be aware of is that if u go to wireless internnet at some stage it doesn't appear to have a wireless card in it so you would need to install one yourself from the looks of those specs.

Can wireless cards be added without opening the PC casing? I understand if I open the casing it will void the warranty that the machine comes with.

Archived