An Australian who used sendit.com

Clearly will make a difference if they did not get the game until very close to release day, then have to send it half way around the world.

Next time I would recommend Games Warehouse. Have dealt with them a few times and service is always great, easy to use and they are always on time.

shouldnt matter if you preorder something you should expect it on the release day no matter where it comes from.

That is UTTER crap mate.

Most companies can take a few weeks to send stuff from UK/else to Australia.

In my 2 previous experiences of pre-ordering, the minimum it's taken is 2 weeks. I'm also currently waiting from thehut for FM2009, but they say it can take up to 15 days for international orders.

I'm a Canadian and used sendit.com as well. However, I just placed my order on the 14th and is still is awaiting despatch.

TBH, I'm not in a real hurry and expect it to take a couple weeks to get here. Just happy to be getting the DVD version of FM over a DD of WWSM.

I'm a Canadian and used sendit.com as well. However, I just placed my order on the 14th and is still is awaiting despatch.

TBH, I'm not in a real hurry and expect it to take a couple weeks to get here. Just happy to be getting the DVD version of FM over a DD of WWSM.

Just an update but my copy of FM09 was dispatched this morning...so four total days from the placement of the order to dispatch but I did place the order on a weekend so really, it was only two working days.

I'll let you know when my copy arrives...

Archived