How can i activate my game via Steam??

Its pretty misleading to say its release date was yesterday the 17th. Then not allow me to preload until 11:50PM EST and then once its preloaded and its now the day after the stated release date and still not allow me to play a game they've already taken my money for!! Especially since its been out in Europe for days patch and all.

Its pretty misleading to say its release date was yesterday the 17th. Then not allow me to preload until 11:50PM EST and then once its preloaded and its now the day after the stated release date and still not allow me to play a game they've already taken my money for!! Especially since its been out in Europe for days patch and all.

i totally agree with u...

the online service is simple lousy....

I agree. This is my first year playing WWSM instead of FM. I've always imported it in previous years. I've heard that patches for wwsm are generally released a while after the FM ones...hoping it wont be too bad this year.

Also apparantly some programs such as genie scout dont always work on wwsm, but I don't use those

I agree. This is my first year playing WWSM instead of FM. I've always imported it in previous years. I've heard that patches for wwsm are generally released a while after the FM ones...hoping it wont be too bad this year.

Also apparantly some programs such as genie scout dont always work on wwsm, but I don't use those

so at nine would i have to download the patch separately or will steam do that for me??

Archived