A plea from Australia in regards to installation

I live in Australia. I brought the game and everything worked fine up to the point where I had to register the game online with Soft Anchor. Upon attempting to do this a message is displayed which says 'unable to connect to internet. Please check your connection.' There is no problem with my connection. I have read through various forums and found no answers to my query.

actually i do recall a thread where im pretty sure this issue is related to admin rights on the PC?

maybe that was another error.

im fairly sure your question will be answered in one of the stickies above as there was 100's of people with this same problem

I live in Australia. I brought the game and everything worked fine up to the point where I had to register the game online with Soft Anchor. Upon attempting to do this a message is displayed which says 'unable to connect to internet. Please check your connection.' There is no problem with my connection. I have read through various forums and found no answers to my query.

Have you read all of the Sticky threads at the top of this forum? Surely something in there will help.

Archived