1 CD for two?

I'm not exactly technological savvy, which is why I ask this question. Sorry if the answer is obvious.

Me and my brother, we usually invest in a FM CD each. It's a good investment as we all know. We usually leave each other alone during the school year (both of us in university now) and then start a multi-player game against one another during the summer. Always great fun. It's probably fun because I've come out on top in the last three saves, all in FM08.

What I want to know is, since we don't need the CD to play anymore. Do we still need to invest in two FM or can we just buy one and share it among the two of us?

• Administrators

Ditto, but this is exactly what I meant when I said the "5 installs per cd" would lead to people sharing.

I would doubt sales decline enough for a change, but I would love for the cd-check to come back, I had a horrible time activating my game on my only PC that can play it... and that has no internet or wireless access...

Please rethink this policy for next year. Though there is no need for a cd-check, I am one of those that despite this, FM09 is STILL in my drive.... as I dont use the PC for anything else!

Archived