Fm 07/...08 or ..09?!

Which one does everyone think was the best game?

Id go for FM 07 out of the last three, i had some brilliant long games on them, 08 i never seemed to get into.

Also, would you say 08 and 09 is more difficult than 07? its what ive found

Thanks.

I've only played the FM09 demo, so can't really judge, but I much preferred FM08 than FM09. FM08 is third only to CM00/01 (best of the lot) and CM97/98 (2nd best of the lot) in my opinion. In terms of addictability, that is.

FM08 for me.....patched up with 8.0.1 (8.0.2 was just awful especially the 'corner bug'). Still playing it now, in the year 2018 and going strong with my Happy Valley team. Then FM07, managed to get to 2030 with Burton and finally FM09 (which i've returned as it's just no where near FM08.......in my opinion of course!)

FM06 for me. Played the game to death, got to 2023 with my Barcelona team and made them unbeatable. FM07 I found too tough because they introduced a more tactical side of the game that I still haven't got used to in FM08. Haven't played FM09 yet, played the demo and found it reasonably good.

I found FM07 really difficult to get used to at first (coming up from FM05), but I really got into it. That was the best match engine so far in my opinion.

I still play FM08 because the actual non-match gameplay is much improved from FM07. I just go on holiday on most match days because the engine winds me up too much!

Hopefully the match engine for FM09 will be as good as FM07. I'm waiting for Christmas to get it. If there are any problems, they should hopefully have been patched by then (not like FM08!)

Archived