Don't you get angry...

I punched my laptop screen one time. Had to pay 100 quid to fix it. Not a smart move.

hahaha omg that reminds me cm 00/01 years !

I didn't have a computer and I called my grandpa and told him to send me his laptopn from another city for at least 3 months and he did and i punched his laptop's screen and it went all colorfull i was like OH DAMN and then another day it went back to normal ha

... as I use to play fm holding rubbers in my hands (so, I admit I'm just a nervous guy and I don't smoke in my room...), once I threw one of them against window's glass and it crashed... Where's the problem beside repairing the glass ? I'm 41 old, perhaps the right age to understand fm is only a game.... :D

As you are talking about punching things when you get frustrated be careful. :D

The snooker player Michael Holt once punched the table when he missed a shot. He then had to forfeit the match I think, a well as pull out of upcoming competitions as he broke his hand. :D

Annoys me at the moment because I'm playing at stoke, and some half-wit researcher has failed to pick up on the fact that the chairman has promised that there is at least 15m - 20m left for the club to spend; load up a game and how much do you have? Four million and 320k a week to survive on, so 16 million in wages (not much more than some top championship sides are paying out) and 4 million to keep your side in the premiership.

Absolutely rediculous, if you have budgets active in the first window, surely you should have something on par with what the club has spent.

Oh yea, not to mention last year you could get more money (despite the club having spent almost 20m that year too, on players, purchasing the ground etc) to get promotion and a similar wage budget.

Annoys me at the moment because I'm playing at stoke, and some half-wit researcher has failed to pick up on the fact that the chairman has promised that there is at least 15m - 20m left for the club to spend; load up a game and how much do you have? Four million and 320k a week to survive on, so 16 million in wages (not much more than some top championship sides are paying out) and 4 million to keep your side in the premiership.

Absolutely rediculous, if you have budgets active in the first window, surely you should have something on par with what the club has spent.

Thats why they make the editor available. many just say that using the editor is chating but i always start it up before i start a game and have a look at teh team im taking over. If I know stoke have more money to spend, I just give them more money . If I think a play is underated then I boost his ratings. For me this is not chating as it is only an oppinion. As long as I believe that my cahnges refelct real life then I think its ok to do it.

I would do, but its a network game so that wasn't an option because we both needed to be running the same database, and transfering them takes too long etc. I used to have a punchbag next to me, but the fixture came loose over time because it was in the ceiling beams and the wobbling etc, almost smashed my HDTV in the corner so no more punch bag lol.

I used to get mad playing this game all the time but I've appeared to calm down. Maybe I've lost my passion for the game!!

Although considering the missus works nights and I only have two cats wandering about I'm not sure cracking it is really gonna achieved any desired effects

I remember a video of a (possibly German) kid playing a PC game and completely spazzing out - destroying his keyboard and stuff - who was reputedly playing FM/CM....

as someone said above type in 'angry football manager' on youtube

even though he is talking about unreal tournament really

I've never broken anything in my anger, but I did once slam my fist on my desk, catching the side of my keyboard as I did it and completely skinning my knuckle. It was painful, but it still didn't stop me from almost doing it again a few days later :(

oh dear... I've literally wasted 4 mice with that game since fm05, 55 € each - well, that makes it approx 100 € for a great game I have fun 8and disguise) with for month, what other game gives you such value for money :D.

Also smashed a keyboard once, which was the desired victim as it was old and had cast me just 5 € anyways.

The biggest hit however was punching my desk so hard that the top half of the screen on my CRT was dead. Well, I wanted a LCD anyways....

These days I have a couple of mp3 discs I no longer require on my desk which I can throw across the room, slam against anything or just break into little pieces. That way I don't have to explain to my girlfriend why I have bought another mouse :D

I remember a video of a (possibly German) kid playing a PC game and completely spazzing out - destroying his keyboard and stuff - who was reputedly playing FM/CM....

Ive seen this. The kid is German but I heard that someone translated it and he's playing some fps like Quake or Counterstrike. Great vid though, he is a proper psycho!

lol is it wrong that for a few seconds i thought u killed real mice when u got angry

lol I'm a somewhat choleric person, but I'm not killing animals (including those walking on two legs) :)

btw. I'm German and no, I'm not the kid on that video lol

Archived