Going On Holiday??

The Holiday function is disabled on the demo. If it's the full game, and a legal copy, then it's best to report it in the bugs forum and upload a save game to the FTP.Though, as pointed out above, this has only been happening to those with a pirated game.

• SI Staff

There are some versions of the game out there on various nasty sites that are basically the demo version (which has holiday mode disabled) that have been extended to get around the six month limit.

What does the version number say in the Game Status screen and can you post a screenshot of the main menu screen when you choose to load game etc

There are some versions of the game out there on various nasty sites that are basically the demo version (which has holiday mode disabled) that have been extended to get around the six month limit.

What does the version number say in the Game Status screen and can you post a screenshot of the main menu screen when you choose to load game etc

TER i've heard comments about that happening in the Full illegal copy as well, i've told my friends and everybody coming on here calling this a bug to go and buy this wonderful game.

You will not play any other game as addictively as this one so it is money well spent!

Archived