Anyone else using kimz tactics in 09 with success?

I'm using Kimz 8.0.2 No Tweaking v2.1 with v1 layout at the moment.

1st season finished top of the Championship with QPR, 100pts and a +47 gd. Just started in the Prem and I beat Chelsea 2-0 at stamford bridge in my first match of the sesaon. So far so good.

I can't recall a tactic from a previous version working with a new one before, so hats off to Kimz - Master Tactician :D

since the match engine is slightly different, it can very well work, because without the crazy arrows this tactic might now work very well indeed.

I have only tried v1.1 once to come back and tie a game in the last minute, but I have then decided to enjoy a new match engine and work things out myself for a change again.

1st season finished top of the Championship with QPR, 100pts and a +47 gd. Just started in the Prem and I beat Chelsea 2-0 at stamford bridge in my first match of the sesaon. So far so good.

I can't recall a tactic from a previous version working with a new one before, so hats off to Kimz - Master Tactician :D

Where can I download this "Kimz 8.0.2 No Tweaking v2.1 with v1" EXACT tactic from then?

can you upload the tactic?

thanks

http://www.sendspace.com/file/aqllhg

If you were to use the 08 tactic in 09 all the player instructions would be lost. So I have redone the instruction to a tee.

It's hard to tell how well it's working at the moment as my teams form has gone very inconsistant, added to the fact I'm QPR and my squad is nowhere near Premiership standard.

I've beaten Chelsea and Tottenham (Spurs have a v good team in my game, they bought Benzema for £6m...wtf?) away from home, lost to Utd at my place. Also victories agaist Newcastle and West ham.

I would like to hear how someone does with it using one of the big boys with a decent squad.

just tried it (the one Brighi made for 09) for one game with Leeds away at Hereford. Won 2-0 and played very well!

Only thing I tweaked was that my assman said that defence and midfield were too far apart so I adjusted that by setting mentality on them a bit closer until he stopped saying it.

i am man utd and i don not see any different in results keep on losing crucial games

how lond does it take to test whether it is good or not

how long u tested it brighi

It can take a few months to bed in for any tactic, a lot of people tend to try it for 1 or 2 games and then condemn it.

I'd give it a month or two minimum.

IMO Kimz tactic was very well set up and did not just rely on the long arrows. I'm sure Kimz will be back for another stunning tactic full of imagination. I'm certainly going to test it in FM09.

So far I have played 3 with Villa:

Walsall 0-0 Away POOR PERFORMANCE Friendly

Milano Kumanovo 4-0 Home Brilliant Performance UEFA CUP

Liverpool 0-3 Away POOR PERORMANCE

I have not really tried it long but even looking at my game. It looks like a home tactic not an away one.

dire results with this tweaked kimz tactic... had me happy pre-season as i won all my friendlies 5-0, 6-0, 7-0 etc and didnt concede at all.

then as soon as a competitive game turns up i dont score. these are my results so far:

kiev (H) 0-0

stoke (A) 0-0

middlesbrough (H) 0-0

kiev (A) 0-2 and out of the champions league!

villa (H) 0-0

hull (A) 1-1

So played P6 W0 D5 L1 F1 A3

and thats with a very strong team... dire. quitting this and starting again. how many restarts is this for me now? this game is really starting to annoy me... no other FM game has given me so little joy at the start.

i started well with this tactics.

Won 2-0 West brom

Won 0-5 Everton!!

Lost 1-3 Boro

Lost 0-1 Chelsea

Drew 1-1 Bolton

First two games was superb and a joy to watch, after some prayers left.. (sold owen for 20 million pound) and brought a few, everything went downhill..

What kind of players do you play for AMLC, AMC, AMLR and your midfielders?

Were they the flair type? I put speedy strikers (Martins) running and and they didn't do very well.

Midfielders has to be defensive type? I have Butt and Emerson for these positions

Archived