Dugout view in 3D?

You're not the only one. I'd also like to see some customisation, I'd love to download a camera mod. The default view is too close for me but the elevated view is too far away, if you could just edit something to make it in-between...

I agree that it would not give a clear view of the match, but I would love to have the chance to look at the players from the true manager's perspective. After all, real managers get the dugout view, so maybe we should get it too.

Standing where a manager stands wouldn't be a simulation of management?

Depends on how far you want to go, there are far more important things that need fixing again this year.

Those demanding 3D last year are mostly those complaining about speed this year.

It's a bit like putting those pointless, pointless, sub benches on the screen, all it does is reduce playing area onscreen. I can't honestly believe that anyone really thinks they lend anything to the game.

Hi,

I know it would most probably be rubbish from a gameplay perspective but is it me or am I the only one who would like a ‘Dugout View’ in the 3D match viewpoint :).

Thanks,

Azza

Well, a lowered camera, a little zoomed in to be able to see from side to side would be welcomed.

Posted something similar here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=65874

Question: did you play FIFA MANAGER 09?

I bet it would be immediately adopted by the LLaMas in their fight for realism :)

Obviously it would not be a priority but in essence it should be as simply as adjusting some X-Y-Z/Rotation co-ordinates for the camera.

Darn right, as soon as 3D was annouced I had my fingers crossed that the dugout would be an available viewpoint.

Standing where a manager stands wouldn't be a simulation of management?

depends really, I mean Walter Smith at Rangers prefers to sit up in the stand to get a better view of the game and only comes down when he is getting annoyed. It could be an option in the future I guess but the view would be rubbish IMO

Archived