The how are you getting on thread!

Don't know if there's anything like this about, but i just thought we could have a thread letting everyone know who we are playing as and how we're getting on.

I'm playing as Gateshead

1st season won blue square north league

2nd season 2nd in conference after 28 games

star player fraser forster on season loan from parent club newcastle

and tomi amiobi free tranfer (sadly out injured at the mo)

i'm just really interested to see who people choose who they regard as their best players and were they can take said club!

Playing as Wolves, doing really well considerin Bham and Reading are in same league, the 3 of us pulling away at the top and its constantly changing between the 3 of us, got my tactics sorted and seem to be keeping a few clean sheets and every couple of games really give a battering to someone, only problem is i cant play past my Notts Forest fixture, 5 times i have played them and each time it crashes in the middle of the match, the 1 st time i hadnt saved so had to go back 7 matches!!!

Oh well it was good whilst it lasted.

im currently Millwall (no idea why, I've no reason to be, they were just the random club picked) and I'm top of league 1 but after going unbeaten in the first 17 games i then lost 3 of my next 5 so its close at the top. bought ever guzman and jesus perera for about 60k each as well as a few frees so its looking good. n'siabfumu was a good free too

I'm just starting my second season with Panionios in the Greek SuperLeague. Finished 6th in my first season, with Recoba, Choutos, Estoyanoff and Wanyama (17 y/o Kenyan with Germinal Beerschot, signed for 100K, check him) my star performers.

Highlight of my first season was a 3-0 win away to (eventual League and cup winners) Panathinaikos, unfortunately I followed that up by a 0-1 defeat at home to OFI Crete - that inconsistency was my season in a nutshell.

Have signed Macho, Milevski, LuaLua, Venetedis amongst others and am looking to finish top of the pack outwith Pana, Olympiakos and AEK this season, and perhaps get into the UEFA Cup group stage for the $$$$. Then see where we go from there in the future.

Archived