A minor issue I've got when playing a game, help please

I'll start a game as normal and have it set on the overview screen as normal with key highlights on.

When a highlight occurs it automatically switches onto the 2d screen for the duration of the highlight and then switches back to the main overview screen when the highlight is finished.

Fine.

But.. occasionally during a game, usually at least once a game a highlight will start but it doesn't automatically switch to the 2d screen, it does however highlight on the left hand sidebar as if it's active but it's still showing the overview screen whilst the commentary along the bottom goes along with the highlight which should be on the screen, but isn't.

I have to click onto the overview screen and then onto the 2d screen via the left hand bar to see the highlight.

I've already missed seeing a few goals due to this happening and me not realising it's happening until it's too late. It's somewhat annoying, so much that I've had switch to commentary only for now which isn't really ideal.

May not be a problem for others but it frustrates me so wonder if anyone can help?

Hopefully that all makes sense, it's hard to describe what's happening.

I have the same issue. I've only noticed it after making a tactical change.

It's frustrating and means I have to stay on the highlights screen even while nothing is happening in order not to miss some action. Unfortunately I haven't found a way round this.

Hmmm, interesting. I've only ever noticed it after making a tactical change.

I'd be interested to know if many other people have experienced this or if it's rare. If it's rare it may be down to mine and your PC's or a simple setting. I don't think that's the case though.

Archived