International Jobs

I dont see why this would be the case, but does anyone know if the game stops you taking an international job if you already have one. I am a world class manager and applied for the australia job, but i am already managing ghana. My application was surprisingly turned down. Does this always happed if you are already managing an international team (meaning i would need to resign first) or not?

I dont see why this would be the case, but does anyone know if the game stops you taking an international job if you already have one. I am a world class manager and applied for the australia job, but i am already managing ghana. My application was surprisingly turned down. Does this always happed if you are already managing an international team (meaning i would need to resign first) or not?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">and applied for the australia job, but i am already managing ghana. My application was surprisingly turned down. Does this always happed if you are already managing an international </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds interesting, but you also made it sound like Autralia was supposed to hire you for sure if you were free. Why you are so confident about it?

I'm not sure. Just that I am world class and just wanted to know if it was that they were simply rejecting me, or if it is always going to happen because I already manage a national team.

I applied for South Korea at the same time (ranked like 30th) and they rejected me too.

You applied for both of them at the same time, and got the Australia job?? Is that it?

Ghana turned you down because you've just signed for a team and it would be extremely unlikely for you to resign after a day or two and accept theirs.

The same thing happens in club management e.g. I apply for Barcelona, Lyon and Roma, I get offered the Barca job and accept it. Immediately I get a message about being unsuccessful in my application for Lyon and Roma. I have no doubt that if I hadn't accepted Barca I would have got the other jobs, but it says unsucessful because i'm classified as ineligible having jsut signed for a team.

No no.

I am manager of ghana. Been there 4 years and fancied a change. Applied for Australia and South Korea. Both turned me down and I wanted to know if I had to resign before another international team would accept me, or if it works like clubs and you just move.

Archived