[b]I can't win a game[/b] :(

I was playing the game yesterday got sacked as Middlesbrough manager for being bottom of league. PLayed about 14 games drew about 5 and lost the rest :)

So i started again today with Bolton and im bottom of the league again. Played 5 lost 5! :thdn:

How do you lot win matches? Do you mess about with player instuctions and tick them boxes like "Shoot far out"

"Aim Ball to back post"

"Run with ball"

Do you all hire your own staff or just keep the staff you have? Does it make a difference with new staff? I just keep the same staff

How is it physically possible not to win a single game in one whole season? I'm not sayng this to be mean, but even in my first seasons as a manager (CM 01/02, I was 10-11) I always managed to at least stay in the current league, and have never got relegated. You really should play a lot of friendlies, experimenting with your tactics, looking at every single player's strengths and weaknesses and make suitable player instructions for every single one. If you do that over a longer period you will start understanding your players, and winning matches! Good luck :)

Archived