Players feel I am not giving the team enough credit???

Ok so I am Aston Villa and I am currently in 1st place on the back of beating Utd and Liverpool 4-0 and 6-0 respectivley at home. I have praised a few of the players individually and they all responded posativley on all those occasions. Also in the media conferences I am always confident we will do well and the players have this in their PR.

But for some reason quite a few of my players seem to have this in their concerns: "Feel you are not giving the team enough credit". Why are they saying this?

One thing I do NOT do at all is manger interaction on my own part unless initiated by them 1st (which was only once). Should I be going out there talking big and confident of winning? Is this why they would say this? If not then this is quite silly imo seeing as I am 1st.

Anyone else getting this?

Cheers

I tend to use 'for the fans' a lot. And for the big players, Young, Barry, Agbonlahor, Balotelli & Bojan I tend to give individual ones like 'prove a point' or I expect a performance from you. i am yet to lose in the league and most of the time I either say well done at the end of the one before last. Very rarley do I use the last one. Should I maybe be using that more?

Im not sure if its a bug or what but some players now have 'considering their options' which is obviously not good. But I have them tied into long contracts so they are not going anywhere. But I dont understand how I can be seen to not giving them credit.

Archived