Known Bugs, will there be a fix

iv got the latest only patch installed, iv only played 2 games because i cant start until i know the bugs are at a minimal level..

all i keep reading is how there are sill loads of bugs? whats the verdict on these claims and the possibilities of another patch soon.?

iv got the latest only patch installed' date=' iv only played 2 games because i cant start until i know the bugs are at a minimal level..

all i keep reading is how there are sill loads of bugs? whats the verdict on these claims and the possibilities of another patch soon.?[/quote']

Playin Portuguese League, 2 months now! Only bug I'm aware is that you cannot choose "Sunday League Footballer" as past experience!

Whole weekend at home playin the game! Total addict!

i changed my capt for my team and the person who i made capt ended up being very unhappy that he is no longer capt. and his morale went right down, and i have patch installed

That's not a bug if you are refering to choose a captain at the beginning of a season. When you choose another captain than the established one, you could run that risk (you have a warning by your assistant manager telling you that!)

Archived