Wsm release

Hi SI, cant wait to play this game but i have a few questions:

will steam make this game available tonight as promised? and does anyone else notice that on steam there is no countdown for the release yet there is a countdown for the Left 4 dead release.

And yes, i purchased (pre order) through steam. Something is not right.

The game will be released at 11:59 pm EST, from what I've read. Obviously this isn't really the 17th, but the 18th, and it's pretty disingenuou on the part of SI/Sega seeing as they're the ones handling the release date and not Steam, but that's how it works. There's supposed to be an announcement from SI about the issues surrounding WWSM, its release, patches for it, etc. today, but they've not said when it will come or what the progress of it is.

I don't, I'm busy with work atm and can't be bothered to look for it unfortunately. Either way, I wouldn't count on it arriving on time too much- they don't seem to be to good with dates and times as it is, so when they say they'll make an announcement tomorrow, it likely means at 12:00 am, which really is the day after tomorrow, but it's not as though they'd expect anybody to be put off by that, or anything.

Archived