FacePack

I tried all ways to install face packs on Fm2009 altough it does not seem to work. I bought a copy and installed it trough steam. It was very easy on 2008 but here i dont find any way for it to work.

I also found a bug, when i load a picture to my profile (at the beggining of a game) after a couple of days i got no picture again, what can i do?

Howdy.

You can install face packs, I'll try and find a helpful post that explains it better than I'd be able to... http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=37980

Profile pic - yes, I had this too. But you can get your picture into the game after you've started by following this: http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=2012096&postcount=7

Thanks, btw if there's a way to install face pack will i need to create a new game or it will appear on all my saved games?

About the link u posted for the facepack it's really a great help (for 2008) when i put the files in the location they say i got 4 erros and the game doesnt load

i think fm2009 works differently

That post I linked you to, with regards to facepacks, was updated for FM2009. I've got it working in mine by placing facepacks in this folder:

C:\Documents and Settings\Stephen Hood\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics

Facepacks I've put in a sub folder to keep things neat.

All you need do, to get them to show once in the correct folders, is follow this:

Now we've installed the graphics we need to get the game to load them up properly, a vital step. Launch Football Manager 2009. When loaded go straight into game preferences from the intro screen. Click on 'Display and Sound' on the tree menu. Make sure that you tick the check box on the page called 'Always Reload Skin on Confirm' and un-tick then box saying 'Use Skin Cache'. Now press confirm on the tree menu. There should be a box that pops up saying 'loading image data for the new skin'. Once this is done your graphics should be working within the game. You may want to quit the game and reload it - just to be sure.

You do not need to start a new save game for graphics to work.

Once you're sure your graphics have worked go into preferences again and change the tick boxes back to how they were if you wish (doing so will speed up the game load times).

Info taken from Radestocks useful post.

Archived