Too many injuries?

Ive not installed anything myself.

Does it do it automatically if I open the game through Steam?

It says 9.0.1 when I open the game?

Looks like you have the patch. If you are in preseason try rotating players in the friendlies and lighten up your training. During games, check players conditions during games and if they drop below 70 keep a close eye on them

Got the patch on myself and it hasn't fixed this problem :(

can't believe this is a stable release. And that's with a patch. Shocking. Money down the drain for me yet again as wasn't overly impressed with 08 either. Hope i don't have to wait too long before yet another patch is released to finally get my monies worth and to fix this ridiculous injury bug.

Does anyone test these games before launch?

I have had loads of injuires, before and after the patch. It's not an injury crisis and Ashyley Young has been injured 5 times in 4 months. One time he returned to full training and then on the same day he twisted his ankle and was out for 4 weeks. I don't think the patch has covered this yet.

I started with several injured players at Rangers but that's real life. There are nowhere near as many new injuries as in the demo, however I'd still prefer it if it was a little lower still.

The thing that's annoying me is that I'm using the 2D view and it takes a fair bit longer than FM08 to load the match. I'd have expected it to be about the same. I can't afford to upgrade my PC just now.

People need to elarn to better man manage their players. If during the game a player falls below 80% condition then look to take him off before he may get an injury. If he is left on then you have your self to blame if he gets injured later in the match. Also dont play anyone when they are back from an injury. Wait until their condition is above 85% when they come back from an injury.

If you follow these ideas, your club will have much less set of injuries

Archived