loan Player Bug

I cant work out if this still happens in 09 because no loan players in my game just now but is 09 like 08 or when you loan a player for 3 months do you get them back after 3 months or do we still have to wait until next season to get them back ? also will there ever be an option to recall loan players ? this could be very helpfull and help make the the game even more realistic than it is now . :)

Just done my first loan deal and players you have loaned out STILL play against you and STILL score agaisnt you !

Its annyoing as its good for squad players to have experience in the same division or it would be if like in real life they didnt play against you, was really hoping this would be sorted this year.

Just done my first loan deal and players you have loaned out STILL play against you and STILL score agaisnt you !

Its annyoing as its good for squad players to have experience in the same division or it would be if like in real life they didnt play against you, was really hoping this would be sorted this year.

Which team were you managing and in which division? Who did you loan them out to?

Was it a league or cup fixture they played against you in?

Did you put them in your reserves?

Which team were you managing and in which division? Who did you loan them out to?

Was it a league or cup fixture they played against you in?

Did you put them in your reserves?

Hey, I am Hearts managing in the SPL and loaned out Eggert Jonsson to Inverness. The 1st time I played them was the day after the loan deal so he was still in my 1st team but the 2nd time I played them again in the SPL he was in my reserves and again he played And scored. only 2 goals in 16 games and both against his own team :(

The rule which dictates that a player cannot play against his own team has not been set for Scotland. This will not effect English teams (I've not checked the other nations and don't know which rules apply to them in real life either). I'll make sure this gets looked at internally to ensure we have the correct rules in place in the future if this is not the case already.

Archived