Inter takeover: Are they going to sack me?

I started a game as Inter and the chairman will soon leave his post for someone else. I am only 2 months manager at this moment and I got a news message saying:

Inter will name Luigi Simoni as their new manager- if the consortium's bid to take control led by businessman Giovanni Giani proves successful. Consortium leader Giani hinted at the appointment to the Milan Football Daily.

Will they actually sack me? I remember from a game in FM 08 that I was afraid they would sack me, but it didn't happen. I am curious what will happen. Apparently I will find out soon.

I started a game with Newcastle and there was a takeover and I got the same message about Alan Curbishley. however, as I was in second place in the league the new chairman decided to keep me on. A good choice as I won the league on the final day of the season by beating Blackburn one nil at Ewood park :)

If you're performing to expectations you're probably be safe. If not, well ....

I started a game with Newcastle and there was a takeover and I got the same message about Alan Curbishley. however, as I was in second place in the league the new chairman decided to keep me on. A good choice as I won the league on the final day of the season by beating Blackburn one nil at Ewood park :)

If you're performing to expectations you're probably be safe. If not, well ....

I was also told this when I was Rangers in the demo, the new owner said he'd replace me with Frank Rijkaard. However he didn't.

• 4 weeks later...

I am Inter manager, and the takeover has 'hit the rocks' about 5 times, I am in January with a budget of 37m but can't spend it as there is a transfer embargo, really annoying me now

Like you, the new owners wanted a new manager, but I have done quite well so hoping they will keep me

Has anyone else had this at Inter?, starting to really annoy me now, especially as I can't buy anyone in the January window, can't even sign anyone whos contract is expiring, no exageration, the takeover has made a 'breakthrough', then 'hit the rocks' 4 or 5 times

Ive been inter now for just over 1 and a half seasons. in feb in the second season. the board was rumoured to be bought out every other month but eventually in feb in the first year it happened and a slovakian businessessmen took over and gave me 90 million how cool was that, still unbeaten in the league now and have messi on one wing and robinho on the other with ibrahimovic upfront. Messi signed a new contract and buy out was 47 milion he refused first contract but signed when i offered him 130k a week which is nothing compared to ibrahimovics 170k lol.

Archived